Saturday, August 27, 2011

Boyfriend

I have some good news!!! As most of you know I have been emailing a man named Jean Paul. This past week or so we have been able to talk on the phone each night. I had no idea that you could get butterflies from emails and phone calls!! I really, really, really, like him. We have been chatting about pretty serious things from the get go. And yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend! I have never had a boyfriend so I am pretty stoked about this. He wants to be my first boyfriend and my last boyfriend. And I am very willing to let that happen. I can't wait for him to come visit in December. Which really is only three months away. It will go by fast since work started yesterday and Davis High Football. So I will keep myself busy. We still email twice a day. I get so excited when I read his emails. This is the only picture I have of him. More pictures to come.
So yes he is very black. I love that he had to put a white screen behind him so you could see him. I am very happy!
Side note: I went to my first faculty meeting yesterday! I feel like such a grown up. I met the principal and she seems really nice and funny. This next week I am going to be slaving away in the classroom trying to get everything ready. Well I am off to Bear Lake. Got to live the last days of summer to the fullest!

4 comments:

  1. Woo Woot girl! I'm way happy for you! Is he coming down here in December or are you going up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu parle Francais? (yes, I pulled that out of my 1 quarter of French from many, many years ago)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I think about it, I believe it is more like "Parle tu Francais?" many, many years...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Michelle! That's great! I'm so excited for you. But you make sure he knows that if he makes one wrong move I will have a posse after him! (he he he) This is so good for you. I'm glad you are so happy. We need more details about him. age, what he does for work, favorite color, ice cream flavor, lds?, favorite sport, hobbies,... details woman! give us details!

    ReplyDelete