Monday, September 5, 2011

One Month

It's weird to think that I have know Jean Paul for a whole month. I have talked to him constantly for this whole month. And I have enjoyed every minute of it! I have learned quite a lot about him. For some reason he thinks I talk a lot I dont know why he thinks this. So suffice to say I am a pretty happy girl. I am getting excited for December although it seems forever away. I might have to go up during UEA or something.....but who knows. I know it's three months away but where shall I take JP? Any great idea? I have already thought about Temple Square thankfully the lights will still be on. So romantic! Everyone has mentioned how they want to meet him so I guess I'll have a party or something.
Can't wait til I have picture of the both of us!!!
Good thing school starts tomorrow so I can stop day dreaming and get to work.
I am excited for this new school year. It is going to be a challenge...new position, new school, new team new kiddos. I am ready for it though! I have been coloring like mad and cutting papers...getting file folders ready, copying.
So have you ever met someone who is pretty self absorbed? They talk about only them and there children. So annoying!!! Just had to say that.
 Have a wonderful Labor Day!

3 comments: