Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jean Paul

Good Morning!
Oh what a beautiful day it is going to be! The sun is shining and the sky is blue. So I know many of you have been wondering about my new love interest. His name is Jean Paul. My neighbor Tressa's mom gave him my email. He lives in Everett, Washington. We have been talking for about a week....just emailing. He moved from the Congo. He is a recent convert to the church. I really like him..I look forward to his emails. We usually email twice a day. This is not an announcement....he isnt considered my boyfriend yet.  We just live one day at time and enjoy learning about each other. Of course I am still being a little cautious...I am not  moving to Washington any time soon. There is a brief synopsis of my life.
Now to get back to packing and coloring. Going to Kanab this weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm....very interesting girl. Pictures? Any plans to meet up? Sounds like life is moving in a very positive direction for you Michelle. New job, new love interest....I love it!

    ReplyDelete