Monday, August 22, 2011

Hilarious Trip to Kanab

My mom's family had a reunion in Kanab on Saturday. Becca and I traveled down on Thursday with grandma and grandpa Betenson. Just out of Bountiful  my grandma asked when we were going to eat. We stopped and got a ice cream cone in Scipio and then headed on to Richfield. Grandma again mentioned lunch...Grandpa says Is that all we are going to do is eat?
Becca and I were able to spend time with our Holland cousins. It was a blast. We experienced the Prickly Pear and Art Gallery. Went on a tour of Kanab mostly past Maddie's boyfriends houses. And were serenaded by Devin. Nicole and James let us sleep at their house. Thank you Nicole. Nicole even made us breakfast it was wonderful. Friday and Saturday we spent our days at Western Legends and with the family. I will write more about that later. Here are a few pictures of the weekend!
 Amy, Alicia and I in front of Denny's Wigwam
 Devin and Becca. Devin is proud to be almost as tall as Bec.
 First adventure in the Beer Cave
 My Grandma and her sisters
 Dinner with Carter and Amy
 Lacey, Carter, Amy and Becca at the Betenson Reunion
 Carter and Becca in the puddle I mean pool.

 My  new cowboy boyfriend
Yes this sign was at the Kanab Park HIlarious!!!!
More pictures and updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. Trip to Kanab, Utah it is one of the interesting adventures for me.

    Photos of Kanab

    ReplyDelete