Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ooops I am a little behind

Hey Everyone!!!
 Yes I am still alive. Things have been crazy! I am grateful for so many things. Today I am grateful for a car that helps me get to work and all of the places I need to go. I am also grateful for this little boy name Carter that I get to hang out with tonight. He is such a doll. I am blessed to have amazing grandparents who will do anything for me. I am grateful to have many places to buy food and a job to pay for this food.
I am grateful for a great friend name ALEX MOODY who called me this morning just to chat. I needed that. I miss her she is far away in Maryland...Thankfully I'll be able to see her in December
I am grateful for the cute girls in my ward who love to ask me about JP. One cute girl named Katelyn said she just likes to ask cause she loves to see my face light up!! Ha ha.
I think this should be enough gratitude!!
JP comes in 36 days!! Man i am so excited! Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You were supposed to call me! I feel ditched. =( OKay, just teasin' ya, I know life gets busy! And unfortunately this week we have been taking turns being sick. =P

    ReplyDelete