Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Alive

Yes I am still alive. Life has been crazy. We went 61 hours without power. I swear it took me hours to get warm again. Thankfully we have power again and we had a gas fireplace and lots of blankets.
Jean Paul comes in 18 days....I have a huge basket of emotions about this.
He arrives Christmas Eve and goes home the 30th so we have a few days to do many things. So many choices.
Just wanted to mention a few last things I am grateful for:
Amazing Leaders to promote a neighborhood cleanup after our huge storm,
good friends,
warm house,
microwave,
furnace,
hot showers,
cars with a working heater,
grandparents close by,
my family,
the Gospel
 and Jean Paul!!
Have a good week!!

2 comments:

  1. We were thankfully not without power for that long. After the first few hours, and my babies started getting cold, we packed up the car and headed to my parents house. It made me so grateful for electricity! How on earth did the pioneers survive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm so excited for you! He's coming so soon!

    ReplyDelete