Monday, November 7, 2011

Feeling gratitude throughtout the day

Obviously I dont know how to count last post was suppose to be 4 and 5.
So today I am doing 6 and 7. Our internet wasnt working very well yesterday so I didnt get a chance to post.
 6. I am so grateful for my ward and the many friends I have met. Yesterday we were told that we will be getting a new bishopric next Sunday. I am so sad about this. Bishop Thatcher is a great man. He is always willing to help...always a smiling face to greet you at church. Brother Clarkson has been an amazing counselor. He is an wonderful cook...campouts were awesome with him. I am going to miss them both so much. I have a sneaking suspicion that Uncle Reed will be staying in. So this week I need to make them cookies or something.
7. I am grateful for technology. Who would have thought that computers and internet would be so popular. I am so glad that I can email JP from my phone on lunch break or send him a quick text. And that we can chat everynight on the phone. I can keep track of friends and family near and far with facebook and blogs. We are lucky to live in this day and age.
Along with my wedding obsession I have this great friend who makes wedding videos and I absolutely love them. I get so excited when he posts a new video. He owns a company called Digital Memorys Video Productions. http://digitalmemorys.blogspot.com/  He does a great job!! I am in love with his work.....maybe he will do my wedding video!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle you crack me up!! I do the same thing but with babies. I am missing the neighborhood. :(

    ReplyDelete