Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blessed

3. I didnt make it to the computer yesterday. And I can't blog on my phone. So today I will have 3 and 4 on one post. I am very grateful for my job. I have the oppurtunity to help young minds. Every day is a new adventure.
4. I am so grateful for the wonderful women that I work with. Last night a bunch of the girls got together and spent some time laughing and eating chocolate. What a fun night we had!!! Thanks Candi for hosting.
Yesterday my friend Cambria got married. She looks so beautiful. Sadly I only got one picture and it wasnt of the bride. Cam married one of the guys from our high school. So it was like a little DHS 01 reunion. Great to see you Court and Sarah and all the other people I didnt care to see haaha. She had the reception at Salt Lake Hardware Building, such a cool artistic place. Cam and Jared had a hot chocolate bar....I have never seen one at a reception and I actually liked it. It was perfect for a cold night. Congrats Cambria and Jared!!!

 HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment