Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Friendship

 I have been thinking about this for awhile. Have you ever backtracked and thought about how you became friends with someone? 
For instance my best friend from Jr. High and High school Anya. Our moms met and mentioned that we could walk to school together. The rest is history. We spent many mornings and afternoons talking about crazy things. She was just the friend I needed. Anya and I recently got together before she moved Arizona. We picked right back up and I loved chatting with her.


Might not be the best picture but it's a real pic.. Haha!

This summer I have made some great friends from my ward. I encourage everyone to say hi to someone you don't know.



And I have rekindled old friendships too. I am so grateful to live where I do and to have good influences in my life. 




And I can't forget my new friend Michelle. She teaches 6 th Grade at Heritage. We are the babies and her kids are the kings of the school. I am so glad Michelle and I are friends. She has great fashion sense, keeps me laughing and has a great name. 😉 




What can I say I am blessed with wonderful people in my life. 

This is my friend Morgan he leaves for Texas in two weeks. He thinks I am going  to send him popcorn every week haha. Dream on Morg. 


And last but not least an update on Josh. He loves Korea. He is training his second companion. He's still in WonJu and might be ready for a new area. He hits one year on Halloween. So proud of him and the example he sets.  


No comments:

Post a Comment