Sunday, October 6, 2013

Friendship 2.0


I have a few pictures to add. (Especially for you Linds)
It is so fun to have girls in your ward that you feel comfortable with. I know that I can go to church or an activity and have a friend. 
              Lindsey, me and Angie


Spent the evening with Alex, Lydia and Jocelyn. We had such a great time we laughed and chatted.  We tried to tour a fall out shelter but it was closed. But we promised ourselves that we will go during the day and tour it. We did get some sweet slap bracelets though. Everyone at the bonfire was jealous!

       Me, Jocelyn, Lydia, Cam and Alex

 How lucky is Cam to be a part of this pic?  
We also went through the drive thru at Kneaders. Since my window is broken Jocelyn had to order from the back window. Just wait for the awesome picture😁



Have you met my friend Cam? We are new best friends. He is an avid BYU fan. He does not leave Cougar games early....if you do he might boo you! He built a fire tonight with one match. He is a serious puzzler. I want him to teach some of my preschoolers how to puzzle. 
Don't be creeped out. He was just trying to show off his masterpiece. He has mad skills! This puzzle is 24,000 pieces. Each piece is about the size of my thumbnail. 


Our first BEST FRIEND picture. I think Lydia might have been jealous. 
So needless to say I am a lucky girl. If you would like to be pictured let me know. 

Check out how great this pic turned out!!?!?!? 
 What a fun night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment