Sunday, June 30, 2013

Temple Inspirations

I don't normally post about Temple experiences, but I felt that I needed to do this one.



I took this as I was walking in.
Looks pretty good I think.


On Friday I felt inspired to head to the temple. But after Amy and Alicia returned from girls camp...Amy needed to go to the Opthamologist. So I pushed going to the temple to Saturday. On Saturday morning I woke up and knew that I needed to go. It seems that I go to the temple more when I'm struggling. I decided that I need to go when times are good. I decided to go and do initiatory. Being in the temple compares to nothing else. It is a calm peaceful place.
One of the Temple Workers stopped me and asked if she could share something with me. I said of course. She went on to say that I had a GIANT spirit and that I could do amazing things. She said she could tell I was amazing because I came to the house of the Lord. She mentioned a few other things, but I was floored by her beginning statement of kind words. Obviously I needed to hear that. I didn't realize when I drove to the temple on Saturday that a stranger would make me feel so good. Well a stranger and the Holy Ghost.
The Temple is like no other place..I must go more often.



1 comment: