Saturday, December 31, 2011

He came, he left we are just friends

Well the title about sums up the week with Jean Paul!
Right after Thanksgiving I started second guessing the whole relationship. Jean Paul is a great man he is kind and nice and will make some girl very happy. That girl will not be me.
Most of the time he was here I was doing the talking. And I had run out of things to say. All of his answers were about one word, and yes that got annoying.
We spent many hours playing go fish....I can only play that so much.
I will give a better update later....just borrowing the library computer since our computer stopped working before Christmas.
Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry it didn't become more than friends, but it's always good to have friends, right... At least we all got to see you so happy and anything that makes us happy is a good thing! Love ya! Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I have enjoyed hearing about your experience from the beginning (maybe that's the old lady coming out in me since I can't date anymore). I've thought about how, in the past, guys I've had crushes on really lacked a lot in the personality department. (Your Go Fish story made me laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I thought we would have gotten a more in depth story about the whole thing by now... come on Michelle! No more to say? You are so funny. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete