Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Vacation Time

Every year in October we have UEA break. When I was little we used to go to Colorado and it was so fun! I miss those days...we'd spend time on Whiting Rd, watching football games, shopping, going to Russel Stovers and just having a blast. Then we grew up, Ellen passed away and we just stopped going.
This UEA I am planning on sleeping in and cleaning. Tomorrow we are having a Paparazzi Party at my house. All Jewerly is $5 dollars. And they have cute stuff...if you are in town stop by from 6:30-8:30.

I just checked my stats and it says I have someone checking my blog from Russia. I dont know anyone from Russia but welcome. Tonight I hope to stop at a custard place with Grandma JoAnn...Lemon Cream her favorite flavor.

Jean Paul is doing well. His phone hasnt been working so we havent been able to chat. I miss him... I was grumpy yesterday because I didnt get to talk to him. He is loving his job. He ususally works 5 days a week. We text during the day and talk every night before bed. I am counting down the days til he'll be here. Two months and 5 days!! Wahoo! I am going to make a countdown chain this weekend!

I am so sad that the Casper's will be moving this weekend. I am going to miss them terribly!!
 This past weekend Becca and I were able to go to Ikea with them. Man Tressa has to go to every part of the store. Needless to say I slept very well that night.
Here are some sweet pictures from the trip.
 Alex and Ali and AJ and I went bowling on Saturday night...we walked up from the Huerta's apartment and passed this super expensive pumpkin!
                                                               Shay and Roxy

                                                           Notice Creepy Tressa in the back!

Happy OCTOBER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...Russel Stover's sounds good. Also, I hate it when people don't invite me to stuff, too. I am expecting a wedding invitation (whenever that may be) because I would invite you to any of my parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so out of the loop! I'm off the internet for awhile and come back to see you talking marriage with this man! Woo-hoo!! So awesome girl! I can't wait till December to hear and see more! We SO need to get together again! I miss you Shmelly! Come visit me soon, k?

    ReplyDelete