Sunday, October 2, 2011

OCTOBER!!

Can you believe that it is already October? September flew by so fast. I hope the trend continues. I want to meet Jean Paul so badly!!! As of right now he will be flying in Christmas Eve....great Christmas present right? He doesn't know how long he will stay. I told him I would like him to stay forever but we all know that isn't going to happen.
This week was a little crazy. I missed some class on Tuesday and went and did Baptisms for the Dead with some people from my ward. It was so peaceful inside. I haven't been to the temple in awhile so it was wonderful to be there.
I just realized the picture is a little crooked oops!
 School has been going really well. I am happy with how the classes have been going. The kids are happy and I am happy.
So otherwise no other big happenings. Becca and I have been planning some wedding things but anything is possible.  The Brigham City Temple should be finished next year. But I would really want to get married in the Logan Temple. Yes I know that we havent met yet but I am in love!
They just announced yesterday that they will be building a Temple in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It is in the capital where JP is from. The first temple in the DRC. Anyways have a great week!!
And no Nancy I will not tell you I have been complaining about. She might read this but unlikely!
HAPPY OCTOBER!
PS is it too early to make a paper chain to count the days til JP comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment