Sunday, October 9, 2011

My boyfriend Jean Paul

I cant write on my blog without talking about talking about the love of my life. I have never been this happy. I had no idea that one person could make me so happy. Jean Paul and I still talk on the phone everyday and throughtout the day we send text messages. Isnt technology great? He is planning on coming down just before Christmas for a few days. I am getting really excited for this day. We have talked about many things this week and I love learning more about him. He did tell me a little about his conversion. The missionaries came to his cousins door looking for her and found him. He started reading the Book of Mormon and taking the discussions. I am so grateful that he was there that day. I believe it was a miracle and meant to happen. I love this man!! I know that it is crazy that we have never met but I have such strong feelings for him. I am one happy girl!!
I am a little sad this month because my dear friends the Caspers will be moving to their new home. I will miss being able to run across the street and talk to them. They have two adorable girls that I just adore! Roxy was concerned that I wouldnt know where they live. Every time I go over Shay yells STAY STAY no matter what is going on. I sure do love them. Here is a recent pic of me and Roxy.

Enjoy your sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment