Sunday, September 18, 2011

Soap Box, School and JEAN PAUL

I just want to get to get on my soap box for a bit.
It drives me crazy when people just do the minimum to help you. Why even if help you if you arent going to be helpful? Also do you really need to take pictures of yourself in your bathroom everyday? We dont need to see it...you look self absorbed.
Okay I am done!
Anyways LIFE has been really good! Right after Labor Day my cousin Mindy on my Dad's side got married. She was married in Millcreek Canyon at Log Haven. What a beautiful place. Here is a cute picture of the little girls and me.

 I made it through 12 sessions of preschool! Only one major problem train tracks on this poor boys head. And no I didnt do it. The kids were pretty hyper on Thursday which didnt help me since I spent the whole night before at the Fair. But overall I happy with the class and how they are doing. I have some of the cutest kids! I really do enjoy my job!
Isn't this a cute pencil? It's made out of Rolo's!
Some quick pictures at the fair! It was so much fun...Thanks for coming with me Katie!
 This is a 897 pound pumpkin!
 How can you not love this place?
 Katie Newbold and I having some delicious Funnel Cake!

And now for my favorite subject.... Jean Paul! Oh man I am in love with this man. I  never thought I would say that about a man that I have never met.We talk on the phone everyday..we text and sometimes we email. He is such a sweet man. I can not wait til December. I had hopes of going up for UEA but i dont see that happening unless I win the lottery. And dont worry we arent getting married in December.;..some of my work friends have been asking that but it wont be happening!!! As most of you know he is a recent convert so it'll take awhile for things to get ready. He is a  nurse in Everett, his mom and sister Charolette live in the Congo. We have talked about going to visit them, I have never left the country so the thought excites  me a lot! I need to learn French though. JP said he will teach me when he comes to Utah. We have been working on a few phrases. He has never been married and doesnt have kids. And yes he does want to have kids I wouldnt serious date someone who didnt want kids. I love kids...look at my profession. Is this enough details for you Anya? Ask any questions and I will tell you the answers. I just dont know what to write!
Well I am off to church. Have a wonderful week! Happy Birthday to the best Grandma in the world on Wednesday!
Lvoe you Grandma JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! That was much better, thanks. Here's more questions...How old is he? What field of nursing is he in? How was he converted? I'd love to hear that story. Are you going to bring him out to visit me when he comes?

    ReplyDelete