Saturday, June 2, 2018

Online Dating

Okay I haven’t written on this blog in years. But I need some help. I’ve decided it’s time to try out Online Dating again. I’ve tried it before but I just wasn’t really invested in it.
I’m struggling with writing the bio. I swear you have to be a writer or a Marketing guru to write something intriguing enough.

This is where I need the help! Who wants to help me write my bio?
Pretty much tell me what good things I should say about myself. It’s my birthday this month and I want to have it finished by then. So I have 3 weeks to compose a fabulous bio.
I’m thinking I’ll start back up on Match and I’ll take other recommendations.
Thanks!! Just comment below! Thanks 😘

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Awesome. So...you should try Mutual! This has got to be the hardest thing ever... But you have so many amazing qualities, that it should be easy, lol!!!
    gparker

    ReplyDelete